Friday, April 6, 2018

Prayers with Joni

Hello Everyone! Joni here sharing my take on the gorgeous Sympathy Lilies stamps and dies. Although the sentiments in this set are for sympathy, you can used these not only for sympathy but for any occasion really if you swap out the sentiment.

To begin my card I first stamped the images with PURE COLOR Dye Ink in Beanstalk and Mojito.

I chose to color the image with Copic Markers, but it would look equally as beautiful in watercolor or colored pencils. You can see the colors I chose in the photo below.

To set off the bouquet, I created a background Distress Oxide Inks in Black Soot and Peeled Paint. I also added a little splatter using the same ink colors after diluting them with water.

After coloring the image I used the companion die to cut it out, this die will save you some time vs. fussy cutting out the image. Then I stamped the sentiment "prayers" and cut it out using the companion die. For the inside of the card I then stamped the flower image at the bottom right side in black and the sentiment on the center of the card.

I hope you enjoyed a closer look at this set. Have a great weekend!

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

Wplus9 White Cardstock
Wplus9 White Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
Beanstalk PURE COLOR Dye Ink
Beanstalk PURE COLOR Dye Ink
Shop at:
WP9
Sympathy Lilies
Sympathy Lilies
Shop at:
WP9
Sympathy Lilies Die
Sympathy Lilies Die
Shop at:
WP9
Mojito PURE COLOR Dye Ink
Mojito PURE COLOR Dye Ink
Shop at:
WP9

6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, Joni!!! Love the bold colors you used, and how you stamped part of the bouquet on the inside as well. I never would have thought to pair Black Soot & Peeled Paint, but it works so well! Tfs! :) ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING, Joni!!! I LOVE the colors you've used! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning Joni! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is so beautiful, Joni. Gorgeous coloring and technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Joni..... Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card! Amazingly perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest