Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday Sale

Hello everyone!

To all of my US friends, I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family and love. Now that we are all stuffed and feeling appreciative for our blessings...It's time for me to show my appreciation for all of you!

In case you haven't seen it yet...big sale! BIG. SALE.

Just a few details to note:

  • Offer valid Nov. 27-30, 2015 11:59 p,m. EST.
  • Discounts are automatically applied at check out. No codes or coupons needed.
  • Offer is good while supplies last, in stock items only, no rain checks or backorders.
  • **Excludes wholesale orders**
  • Because Pat will work until she drops...she has been put on mandatory vacation and all orders will resume shipping on Monday Nov.30th!

Happy shopping!

3 comments:

  1. happy thanksgiving to you too.:) i always enjoy your painting skills and drawing etc. and i hope to learn more from you... thanks for allowing this to happen... i did my first canvas the other day and so i put my painting on cards normally but i want to get into acrylic painting.. i love to watch you when you do your projects..:) thanks from my heart:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    mattress deals black friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for a great sale. I ordered yesterday and saved $18.50 and qualified for free shipping!!! I love your company and your products. My only regret is that I didn't stash back more money in November to make my order bigger. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest