Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hello Two Ways

Hi it's Chupa again, I have a couple of colourful, feminine cards to share today!

I used a Foliage Frame Die to frame a layer of polka dotted patterned paper, white embossed the sentiment from Hand Lettered Hello on the paper, and gave the butterflies from my old favourite - Fauna & Flora I, the same treatment. I white embossed them on a different piece of patterned paper, fussy cut and mounted inside the frame.

I filled in the letters in the 'hello' word with a yellow Copic marker.

The edges of the frame are glittered. I created them by applying strips of double-sided tape around the frame and coating them with fine loose glitter.


Wplus9 Supplies:
Stamps: Hand Lettered Hello, Flora & Fauna I // Dies: Foliage Frame Die

Here I used a Hand Lettered Hello Die to die cut negative space in a White cardstock panel, and sponged red and orange Distress Inks on a scrap piece of cardstock underneath.

I stamped the foliage from Spring Blooms in Sweet Nectar Dye Ink, and added the sentiment from Hand Lettered Hello on a small ribbon banner from Banner Trio Die. Then I mounted the panel on an Oatmeal card along with a couple of layers of patterned paper.

I finished the card by adding a flower arrangement, stamped with Spring Blooms stamp set and die cut with a companion die.


See you tomorrow for a final day from me!

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME Cards for today Chupa!! I LOVE the Second one with that Color Combo and the BEAUTIFUL Design!! Such a Pertty Card!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards, and the white embossed butterflies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chupa, your cards have been amazing all week! The second one today might just be my favorite though. I adore the layered patterned paper and negative cut hello.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white with the red hello under, stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest