Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Perfect Pair

Happy Election Day! I am so happy that this election is almost over. No more political phone calls! I don't know about you, but we have had non-stop political calls this campaign. Add to that, that my husband and I are registered with different political parties, and we get them from both sides! So.glad.it's.almost.over.

OK, enough of my rant. I have a video and card to share with you today!

I recently discovered the Be Creative Tape Sheets and can not get enough of them! I have a few projects and videos lined up to share with you over the next couple of weeks showing some of the reasons that I'm loving them.

First up? Quilt Cut dies and Be Creative Tape Sheets; The Perfect Pair!

Watch above or in HD at YouTube

If you love the Quilt Cut dies, but want to cut your paper "quilting" time in half, this is the way to go! I picked up these tape sheets at my LSS, Pictures In Time. But I looked around and found them here, here, and here.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, have a great one!

Supplies

Stamps: Iconic Christmas (Wplus9)
Ink: Antique Linen Distress, Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
Paper: Kraft, Oatmeal card stock (Wplus9); Handmade Holiday (Simple Stories); Clippings (Basic Grey)
Dies: Quilt Cuts 2, Clear Cut Stackers: Pinking Squares, Clear Cut Stackers: Stars (Wplus9)
Other: Be Creative Tape Sheets; Doily (Wilton); twine (May Arts); button (stash)

8 comments:

  1. Even as a Canadian, I will be glad when your election is over! We watch it with almost as much anticipation, I am sure. Plus, I am tired of all the political ads, since we watch most of our shows out of Detroit.

    I LOVE this layout... The little doily peeking out of your flag is the perfect touch! My stamps arrived at my US mailbox yesterday, so now I have to make the trip to pick them up and start playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! Can't wait for my scrapbook room to be up and running again (we moved recently and the room that will turn into my scrapbook room isn't finished yet).

    Thanks for the link to the store too! We carry Scor-Tape in a number of sizes and we just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and thanks for the heads up on the Be Creative paper. Can't wait to give it a try. Quick question if you don't mind my asking...what is the music you have playing as the intro and the closing for your videos? I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get some of that Be Creative tape, it looks like it works like a dream. Thank you for sharing your find!!!
    LOVE your card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhhh! You are so on to something here!!! Thanks SO much for sharing!

    I love, love that your little quilt block looks like a poinsettia! This card is adorable, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this card soooooooooo gorgeous..great video too...so handy those sheets!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest