Monday, July 2, 2012

Cloud 9 Blog Hop

Have you guys heard? There is a new challenge blog coming! The fantastic Suzanne Dahlberg contacted me not too long ago and asked if I would mind if she started a monthly blog hop dedicated to Wplus9 products. Would I mind?! No way! Heck, I'll even donate prizes!

I for one and extremely excited and can not wait to see what amazing creations are linked up each month! The blog is up and running, and I believe the first hop will be on July 9th. But you'll have to visit Cloud 9 to be sure and to get all of the details.

Please remember, Cloud 9 is in no way affiliated or owned by Wplus9 Design Studio, LLC. So be sure to bookmark or follow the Cloud 9 blog to "stay in the know"!

Thanks again Suzanne!

5 comments:

  1. Coolio! I can't wait to check it OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for this and will surely play along. I will have to miss the first one, since we will be on holidays then, but I look forward for the next ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the support, Dawn! I am super excited about this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exciting news and long overdue! Thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool. I am heading over to cloud 9.

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest