Friday, September 16, 2011

Design Team Feature: Savitri Wilder

Today is our final September Design Team Feature, and we have the very talented (and witty) Savitri Wilder wrapping it up. She has a good dose of color and CAS to share with us.

"I love these new sets from WPlus9!! There are so many things one can do
with these, from cards (like my example) to school goodness. I've always
loved stationaries and I remember growing up always looking and stroking
at lovely stationary pretties (especially the ones from Japan). It's
probably why I love paper so much. It reminds of my younger days when I
could just admire and maybe get one thing if I was good. Now I am a mom.
While the girls are not home schooled girls I like to work with them at
home, yes even the 2-yrr-old does "school" at home. I have lots of plans
with this set and I hope you visit my blog between now and the next
release to see what kind of things I've done with them :)"

~ Savitri Wilder

I always love the simplicity of Savitri's work, and the fact that she usually has a few quips or a story to share as well. Click through to Savitri's blog for more on this project.

Thanks so much for joining us for the September Release. And we hope to see you for the October Release. The ladies have already professed how much they love the next release. I hope you do as well!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the CAS look and the layout is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable card and such a fun use for that school set!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest