Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Color Cue {16}

Details

Create a card, scrapbook page, digital layout, tag, whatever...just make sure to use the colors noted in the graphic above. This month we are using Plum, Green, Aqua, and Red. As always, white/cream and/or black/brown is allowed for neutrality.

Create your project and post it to your blog or online photo gallery such as Flickr or SCS. Add a direct link to your project (not your homepage please) by clicking the "add your link" button below.

Deadline

You have until July 7th at 10:59 pm EST to play along. You will know the deadline has passed when the link to add your project is no longer available.

One random winner will be selected to win a Wplus9 stamp set of their choice. Three additional honorable mentions will be selected by me.

Ready for a little inspiration to get you started?

Dawn Woleslagle

For my card, I wanted to focus on those fabulous bold colors. CAS/Bold & Graphic cards are my go-to style when dealing with vibrant colors. I find it easier for me to balance the colors with lots of white space. I used Design Basics: Backgrounds II to create the strips of vines in rainbow fashion. I masked off a strip about 2/3rds of the way down to add my sentiment from Funky Foliage. To frame the focal point, I used the dotted journal line from Pile It On.


Now it's your turn. Can't wait to see what you come up with!



5 comments:

  1. Isn't THIS a gorgeous gathering of SUMMER love! Stampy + COLORFUL crafting! I LOVE EVERYTHING about THIS PALETTE! Great samples, one and all! What a super start to this happy season! Thanks for providing SUCH fun, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE. All these bright and inspiring colors!!! So fun...and Dawn you totally ROCKED THE bold & the beautiful with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work, everyone! They're all so different, but all equally beautiful :)
    Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Was there an update on this? :) just wondering- no rush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi did you all pick winners for this Color Cue challenge? I think I missed it!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest