Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #10

I just love it when a plan comes together, don't you? I had the idea to make a flower using ribbon scraps, and had to try it out. Now, these aren't really scraps, since I happened to see that Dawn McVey had posted a new color challenge, but I wanted to try it out. And I have to say I really really like it. And won't it look so cute with tons of all colored ribbons?! This is my "scrappy" card though, as I don't remember where any of the bits and pieces of product came from. LOL The only SU! on this card is the sentiment stamp and the Chocolate Chip ink. Oh and the inside says "...you!" Hope you enjoy!



12 comments:

  1. Wow, Dawn! Talk about Spotlight! This card is fabulous and absolutely adorable!!! Love how you created the flower out of ribbon - just precious. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so unique!! A top 10 for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Travelingmama! I adore your card! It's so different and creative and I love it! Oh, and your card for Kristina's challenge is AWESOME too! I love that circle set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funky flower and pot. Super job on the color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card...very different! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOD! Look at those mad skills Dawn!! :) LOL! This is soooooo dang cute!!! I just have to try this sometime!! OH MY! TOP PICK FOR SURE Girlfriend!! Nicely Done!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn! Thank U for commenting on my blog which led me to yours...and to this FABULOUS creation! I'm lovin your ribbon flower...it's PERFECT and I agree with the others that said it looks like a TOP PICK!! You go girl! Smiles, Pam :)
    p.s. you've got a new "follower" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an incredible card! so unique. That little flower pot is the cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so stinkin cute. I absolutly love it. Great job and so unique

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job with the color challenge. I love your ribbon tree! Very cute! :) TFS, Mona

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how cute! I love it! Love all the ribbons!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest